Sport Betting Rule at FB88 Sportbooks
These sport betting rules at FB88 sportboook are intended to define the terms and conditions that apply to all bets accepted by us. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of these rules and the terms upon which your bets are accepted.
We reserve the right to amend these sport betting rules at any time and any such amendments will then be displayed on this website. Please note that any additional information detailed in the “Announcements” section forms part of the betting rules. In the event of any disparity, please note that any such additional information will supersede our betting rules.
We consider these sport betting rules to be fair and should you require any advice regarding these sport betting rules please contact our customer service team. Our team is there to help you and it is in everybody’s interest to ensure that queries and disputes are settled as quickly and amicably as possible. The customer service team endeavors to provide prompt and considerate attention to errors and disputes.
All these sport betting rules serve only to establish the general principles that regulate the relationship between the member and the company. In the event of any disagreement it is not the intention of the company to enter into a dispute with the member, but rather to find a solution, whenever possible, for the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
GENERAL SPORT BETTING RULES
All bets placed with the company are subject to the following sport betting rules and regulations. Any sport betting rules listed within individual sports supersede these rules for that particular sport or market:
- Minimum and maximum bet amounts on all sport betting events will be determined by company and are subject to change without prior written notice.
- FB88 relies entirely upon the information provided by the customer within their betting account. FB88 is not responsible for any form of misrepresentation by the customer.
- When betting, members are solely responsible for their own account transactions. Please be sure to review your bets for any mistakes before submitting. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. FB88 does not take responsibility for missing or duplicate bets made by the client. Clients may review their transactions in the “Statement Details” section of the site after each session to ensure all requested bets were accepted.
In the case of any complaints, FB88 does not consider valid prints or receipts, which have not been recorded or stored in FB88 files.
- FB88 reserves the right to close or suspend a customer’s account at anytime.
- FB88 reserves the right to suspend betting in a market at anytime.
- FB88 reserves the right to void any bets struck on an event where the outcome is known. Should a bet be placed at an incorrect price due to a delay in the ‘Live’ coverage of an event, the bets placed during this period of time will be voided, win or lose.
- Information relating to an event (e.g. dates, times, scores, statistics, news, red cards, neutral ground details, etc.) are for general information purposes only. FB88 shall not be liable for the accuracy in the information provided.
- Should a game / event be abandoned, suspended or postponed and fail to resume after 36 hours from the official kick off / start time, the result as it stands will be deemed void and bets will be cancelled, unless stated otherwise in the individual sport’s rules. Certain markets that are unconditionally determined will be settled accordingly. The settlement procedures for these markets are stated in the individual sport’s rules. FB88’s decision to cancel bets in such an event is final and is regardless of any official decision by the event referee or relevant governing authority. For ‘Parlays’, the bet will still be considered valid, though the selection within the parlay will be considered void. The payout formula will be calculated as (1) for that particular selection.
- Should a game / event be abandoned the result as it stands will be deemed void and bets will be cancelled, unless stated otherwise in the individual sport’s rules. The decision and definition of abandonment can be made at FB88’s discretion.
- Should there be any discrepancies with team names or any other information in other languages, FB88 will refer to all team names in English.
- FB88 is not liable, under any circumstances whatsoever, for any discrepancies, damages or loss caused by any of the following incidents:
- Disruption of service to FB88’s website(s), server(s) or network.
- Loss of data or damaged data on FB88’s server(s).
- Malicious attack on FB88’s website(s), server(s) or network by hackers.
- Slow or irregular internet service while accessing FB88’s website.
- If there is any dispute over the interpretation of any sport betting rules or regulation, FB88’s interpretation will always take precedence.
SPORT BETTING RESULTS AND SETTLEMENT
- The result of an sport betting event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes unless otherwise stated within the sport betting rules for each sport or event. FB88 does not recognize protests or overturned decisions for betting purposes. FB88 will only reset / correct the results due to human error, system error or mistakes made by the referring results source within 72 hours after results are processed.
- Markets are usually settled at the end of the event. However, in the interest of the member, some markets may be settled before the official result is declared. These are markets that are unconditionally determined and can include certain markets for events that are abandoned, suspended or postponed. FB88 reserves the right to reverse settlement in the event a market is settled in error.
- Results will be determined by FB88 using, where possible, official sources from each sport’s governing body. Where results are not readily available from the sport’s governing body, FB88 may use such other source(s) as it deems appropriate and reasonable in all the circumstances.
- For the purpose of settling bets, FB88 shall take the latest back-up data on bets placed. FB88 will not entertain any complaints or disputes, unless the customer can produce a printed copy of the betting transaction(s). Otherwise, FB88’s transaction record shall be deemed as final.
IN-PLAY / IN-RUNNING RULES
In-Play sport betting is where it is possible to bet during an ongoing game or event. Bets will be accepted once the game or event begins and will cease once the game or event is taken off the odds display. A variety of different markets can appear during the duration of a game.
- All bets placed In-Play are subject to a system acceptance procedure. This may result in a delayed confirmation (or rejection) of each bet.
- The word “Pending” will be shown on the bet receipt of any bet being processed by the system. This means that the bet has not been confirmed or rejected yet.
- Pending bets will be rejected should a significant event occur during the time of bet placement. These events may include, but are not limited to, a goal, red card, penalty or technical malfunction.
- In the case of In-Play, FB88 will enforce the following conditions in order to ensure that bets are placed at the correct time, at the correct price and under the correct circumstances, as determined by us:
- The time in which a goal / point is scored is determined solely by FB88. We will not entertain any references as to the time that a goal / point is scored as stated in official league / club websites, media websites or “live score” websites.
- If there are reasonable grounds to suspect that a bet (or bets) has been placed after an event has taken place in the game / event, we reserve the right to cancel such bet(s) without having to provide any reason or burden of proof.
- In the event that FB88 website cannot be accessed to update the score, odds or handicap-goal line, FB88 reserves the right to cancel all pending bets placed at the time of the incident.
SPORT BETTING ISSUES RELATING TO TIMES
- If an event starts before its scheduled time, only bets placed before the event starts will be considered valid. All bets placed after the start of the game will be considered invalid or void, except for In-Play bets.
- For events where injury or stoppage time is played, this is deemed to be part of regular time.
- Overtime will only count where stated in the individual sport rules.
PORT BETTING DEAD HEAT RULES
- For markets where there is a dead heat with two or more winning selections in an event, the winnings will be reduced. This reduction is calculated by dividing the total stake by the number of selections of that dead heat. This reduced stake is then multiplied by the original odds to calculate the winnings. This part of the stake is then returned to the customer, together with any winnings. The other part of the stake is lost.
- For example:
- Stage 1 – You bet £5 on a selection at 15/1 (Potential winnings of £75)
- Stage 2 – Your selection is in a dead-heat with another selection both finishing in 1st place
- Stage 3 – Half your stake is applied at the original price. The other part of the stake is lost. Therefore £2.50 at 15/1 = £37.50 + £2.50 stake returned as total winnings.
- (In the event of more than two selections finishing in a dead heat, the bets will be divided respectfully).
- Effectively in a two way dead-heat, half (50%) of the stake is applied at full betting odds and the other half (50%) of the stake is lost.
- The Dead Heat Rules will not apply where, in our sole discretion, we consider an event winner can be determined on a points scored basis (for example from an event group stage).
SPORT BETTING CHANGE OF VENUE
- If a scheduled venue is changed, all bets will be considered void if the original away team is now the home team.
- We reserve the right to void all bets if we think other change of venues scenarios could affect the outcome of the event, e.g. Tennis change of surface.
- In certain situations, we may not void the bets. This can include tournaments where both selections were originally considered to be playing at a neutral venue and the change of venue has no impact.
- The individual sport’s rules will override these rules.
SPORT BETTING ERRORS
- While FB88 makes every effort to ensure that errors are not made, we reserve the right to void a bet if there is a clear error. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Incorrect prices, which are clearly different from those available in the general market.
- Incorrect handicaps, Over / Unders, Totals, Lines, Spreads, etc.
- Incorrect fixtures, dates and times.
- We will endeavour to contact the customer when we void bets in this instance, if possible. The information will also be relayed in our Announcements section.
SPORT BETTING IRREGULAR BETS
Any member who FB88 suspects of cheating or damaging our platform will have their bets voided and their account suspended without warning or notification. This includes the use of forbidden artificial intelligence equipment.
SPORT BETTING MAXIMUM PAYOUTS
- The maximum amount that can be won by one customer in any one day of betting, regardless of the stake, is USD($)1.5m or its equivalent in an accepted currency. This includes single bets and parlays. The list below is a breakdown of each sport’s maximum payout:
- Football and Basketball – USD($)1.5m
- Tennis, American Football, Baseball, Ice-Hockey, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Volleyball – USD($)300,000
- All Other Sports – USD($)200,000
- Novelty Markets – USD($)25,000
- For Parlays that involve events from different levels, the lowest limit will apply.
Accept Better Odds
The term “Accept Better Odds” means all selections added to the betslip can be processed automatically, so long as the odds on offer show a higher return than originally indicated at time of selection. If the adjusted odds within the betslip show a lower return value than originally indicated, the bet will not be processed automatically. This feature can be turned on/off by selecting or unselecting the “Accept Better Odds” tick-box located within the betslip.
Enhanced Price Specials
- All Enhanced Price Specials are offered at the discretion of FB88 and may be withdrawn at any time.
- All Enhanced Price Specials are subject to a limited stake amount. This may be adjusted at any time.
- The odds offered are subject to change; however, all bets placed prior to the change will be honored at the price stated at time of bet placement.
- The sport betting rules governing all Enhanced Price Specials are the same as those stated within the General Rules above and Sports Rules of each sport.
- Football Example – ‘Manchester United to Win and Over / Under 2.5’ will comply with ‘1 X 2 & Goals Over / Under’ Football Rules.
- Football Enhanced Price Specials are offered on the basis of regular time and do not include Extra Time or Penalty Shootout (unless otherwise stated)